Part I: The Seltzer Way
1. The Seltzer Spirit: Boundless Energy, in Touch with Community
2. Seltzer Service: Help the Reader, From Cradle to Grave
3. Seltzer Power: Why He Was Called "Kingmaker"
4. Seltzer Style: Impeccable Dress, but Down-to-Earth Relations with Staff
5. Marion Seltzer: Guardian of Good Taste
Part II: Other Stories to Tell
1. A Visit to Ninth & Rockwell: What it was Like to Work at the Press' Longtime Home
2. Every Paper has its Characters; the Press was no Exception
3. Why and How a Newspaper Union Got Started - At the Cleveland Press
4. Ray De Crane Tells of His Early Years at the Press - Starting at Age 10 - and How He Learned the Ropes as a Reporter on the Police Beat
5. Biography of Ray De Crane
Five Decades at the Press Copyright © by Ray De Crane. All Rights Reserved.