The top image is from the Gerald E. Brookins Collection.
Caption: “Cleveland Transit Car 5027 which ran the Euclid-Windermere line. Photo taken at University Circle on February 20, 1954, by Lawrence H. Boehring.”
The bottom image is from the Walter Leedy Postcards of Cleveland Collection.
Caption: “Artist rendering of University Circle, Cleveland, Ohio, c. 1910’s. This scene shows the two main buildings of Cleveland’s largest institutions of higher education. The furthest building belongs to Western Reserve University. The one nearer the foreground to Case School of applied Science.”–card verso.”
Michael Schwartz Library, Cleveland State University
Book cover created by Donna Stewart, Web Specialist, Michael Schwartz Library, Cleveland State University