Historical Thinking Worksheet
- Is this a primary or secondary source?
- What is your source or document? (format- letter, painting, object, etc.)
- What is the title?
- Who is the author/creator?
- Where and when was it created?
- Give the Chicago Style Citation for this source
- Is it reliable?
8. How would you contextualize the source?
9. What other documents would you need to understand this source better or confirm its accuracy?
10. What do these other documents say?
11. What claims does the author make?
12. What evidence do they use to support these claims?