Historiography of World History
Each group will create a standalone website to host the DBQ. This way educators can utilized multimedia primary sources as part of the documents for the question.
- Go to sites.google.com. Sign in with your Google Account, if you have not done so already. If you don’t have an existing account, you can register for a free one.
- Create a new site by clicking the “create” button on in the upper left corner.
- Name your page with your topic. Be sure to include an about page with the names of all group members.
- Go to the “add editors” icon and share the site with your instructors:
- When you are ready, click the “Publish” button and give your site an easily identifiable URL.
- Go to the “DBQ Directory” for your course. Add your site information.
- Return to your site and begin adding content. Populate your page with text, maps and images for your DBQ.
- Template DBQ Site created by Jasmine Prezenkowski, https://sites.google.com/view/hist370csuex